Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Thousand miles to go before I sleep

Thousand miles to go before I sleep

“Imagination is a powerful magnet. The power of imagination is more, the more attraction of desires.” Everyone has the power to have their own desires and ambitions through their imaginations and thought process. Every person has its unique ambitions for which they work and strive hard to achieve it. Some of them may be having materialistic desires, someone might have emotional or economical desire. But the intention is to achieve whatever they want to posse or achieve the things before they die. I too have dreams and ambitions which go on changing and increasing as I grown up. You must be greedy enough to achieve success and have big desires that makes you unique from others. My biggest dream is to live a happy life rather than being successful one. Running behind success may let us to failures or depressions sometimes but living out and making positive attitude in the negations may led us to have a happy life. So stay happy and have as many big and silly ambitions in your life that can make a difference for others and are very much valuable for you. My other dream for life are that I want to return all the happiness to my family as they had sacrificed their desires made me as their priority and invested their whole & soul and made me such a capable person what I am today. I want to make them proud by meeting their expectations and making them realize that the plant for which they had worked hard to care and nourish it, has grown up now and having the fruitful results. Before I take my last breath I don't want to say that, I don't want to go away rather I would be happy realizing that I had lived a good life, done something for my parents, my family and society and left out my unique impression in the world. This is all about my long term ambitions which would inspire me to live a worthy life until I fulfill those all and have a prestigious position in the society. In every persons life there must be such dreams so that they could live for it. "Life is not worth living unless you have something to die for."

No comments:

Post a Comment